Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ok not so dumb

So I figured out the navigation bar....just switch to a new template :) My links work with this one for some reason. I didn't change anything in the codes go figure. I am about halfway done with the sweater I am knitting for Jake. He probably will be too big for it when I am done with the way he is growing so fast. Oh I have noticed that on some knitting blogs people have projects they are working on and what percentage they are on the project. If anyone reads this can you please let me know how I can do that. Is there a code or I just put it in myself.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I got the code from a site called Anna Knits which isn't updated anylong but should still provide the information. She has directions on what to do too.

Suzanne said...

Hi Sarah! Welcome to the Seattle Sticks ring. You should check this thread out on the Knitty message board. It has extensive info about the WIP status bars.
http://www.knittyboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=6039