Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Withdrawal!

Ok so I didn't get time to knit today. I could be knitting right now of course but what am I doing...oh yeah I am on the web. Today was a LONG day. Today was Jake's first day away from me at work :( He actually did ok. Thank God! We tried giving him a bottle over the weekend and he wouldn't take it. He did take one for my friend who was watching him today. I figured if he got hungry enough he would. That boy eats a ton! Much more than Riley ever did. I could tell just by how much I was pumping too. I felt like the milk queen today. Hopefully he does well tomorrow too. And hopefully I get time to knit tomorrow. I am working on this baby sweater and lost the stupid pattern! argh! I am sure some little Riley hands probably walked away with it.

No comments: