Friday, October 28, 2005

Where did my knitting time go?

I realize I really need to update this blog with my projects. I started a new full-time job this week and it has really cut into my knitting time geesh! I started on the purse from Rowan. The Rowan cotton is so nice! I will post pictures of it this weekend. I really need to get started on something babyish and girlish for an old co-worker. She is having a baby girl in december. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. There are some cute mary-jane style booties traveling around the internet somewhere. I need to find it. I sort of finished the poncho I made for Riley. I bound off before making a garter edge so it is rolling up. argh! I am thinking that maybe if I put the fringe on the end it might not roll up so much. Or maybe I should just sew under the edge. Who knows!

No comments: