Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bored at work

I am so freaking bored. It is 9:30 am and I have NO WORK TO DO! Being a knitter at a full time job is not an easy thing to do. Especially since my knitting is sitting in a bag behind me calling my name. Good news. I have a job interview today! I SO hope I get this job. I hate my job right now. Actually scratch that I don't hate my job there are a few people that work here that are miserable and make work miserable. Why can't people just be happy? Well a little knitting update. I finished a hat that was supposed to be for my dad but I really didn't like how the pattern ended up and it fit my husband really well so I just gave it to him. I finished a charity scarf for Plymouth House. I really urge everyone to do this. It was fun and you get to give someone a nice warm fuzzy gift and all it took was my time because they supply the yarn. Now I am working on the fingerless gloves for my brother. I really need to get started on my other knit gifts. Why did I decide at the end of October that I was going to do knit gift for christmas for everyone? I think that actually a few people are going to get fleece scarfs and hats because that will be cheap quick and easy and be nice as well. Then next year I will start my xmas gifts in june!

No comments: