Sunday, November 13, 2005

On the sticks and off the sticks

ON THE STICKS
Boa Scarf
Knitting this one to go with the fingerless gloves and purple hat for a friend. This is SUPER SOFT AND WARM. I am knitting this in the same stuff I was thinking of making a scarf for my mom.
Rowan Purse
I am about halfway done with this purse. It is in Rowan #35. It actually had a circular design but I decided to do stripes in stead. I saw it at Hilltop in an orange cotton and it was really nice. I might actually go get some orange cotton and do another purse in my own design.

Pink Poncho

I finished this one up last night by adding a ruffled crochet edge. It is done in Cascade Quattro. Really nice yarn but sometimes working with the yarn was a bit annoying but all worthwile. Looks damn good on a redhead too!

Purple Hat

Knit this one for a friend. Goes with the fingerless mittens and boa scarf. Looks small and tall here but on it is nice and form fitting. I also added a ruffled crocet edge on this one.

Fingerless Mittens

Got one done. I am going to put a ruffled croceted edge on too.

1 comment:

kim said...

That poncho is too cute...what pattern is that?