Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Can I complain?

I am just not happy right now...well for a while I have not been "happy". I mean like deep down happy and satisfied. Why you ask? 1. My job sucks! I quit a job I liked because I couldn't afford the gas $ to drive 60 miles round trip every day for a PT job. Yes the job I have now pays more montly because it is full-time and next month my benefits kick in but this place freaking sucks. People are rude, morale is horrible, and there are just a lot of idiots. And there is this guy that works in my area that does not play nice with others. UGH! 2. Due to the cesarian that I had in July (that is a rant in itself. I was "supposed" to have this wonderful natural out of hospital birth) now we have all of these medical bills that we can't possibly pay. Also a really good friend of mine is pregnant and wants to complain about how she is afraid of labor (valid fear) but I just can't listen to this because she has had three children vaginally. Yes I have had one the old fashioned way but if I want anymore that way it won't be easy. I had to tell her that I am almost mourning a death. That is what it feels like. 3. Adding to that was the breast surgery I had last month. Yes thank GOD I don't have breast cancer but still adds to the stress. 4. Going along with the above is that I was on bedrest before the cesarian = not getting paid from work. Plus the time I took off to recover from the breast surgery = no money. 5. I am now dealing with a two and a half year old that was used to me being around more and now all we do is fight. I hate it. I think she needs me but I HAVE to work this stupid job so we can pay the bills and so we don't loose our house and our car. 6. My husband and I are not getting along. He likes to be "funny" ie: makes annoying side comments to everything and I just can't handle it anymore. 7. My stupid brother set up some "family picture" with Santa. I told my mom that I WAS NOT going to sit on Santa's lap for her this year. Hello I am freaking 27 years old and I am too old to get my picture taken with Santa. Well my brother the kiss ass tells my parents that of course he will and why don't they all go together. Ok that = a family picture that I am not going to be in? So of course I am going now! urgh! 8. So you add in all of the above together and you get a very stressed out angry person that I don't like being stuck inside. THANK GOD FOR KNITTING!

1 comment:

kim said...

I feel for you...it sucks to have a job that you hate...I had one like that...It took every ounce of will just to get into my car and drive there. But I made up a song..(sung to "She'll be Coming 'Round the Mountain").

(clears throat)

"I-I-I hatehatehatehatehatehatehate my job. I-I hatehatehatehatehatehatehate my job. I-I hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate my job".

I would sing it under my breath at work. And, depending on what Her Psychoness did that day, I'd switch out 'job' for 'boss'.

Keep on knitting...