Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Update

Can the holidays be over now? I am so sick of them...why???? I am usually a very happy person this time of year and I hate seeing the holidays go but I just want it to be Easter now and summer again. So we all got a major flu this past week and were very sick over the weekend...suckola! On xmas eve we went to the MILs house and to our joy my crack head SIL was invited to dinner. Her update....boyfriend in jail, 2 roommates in jail, she is on disability getting paid by the state to be home because she has mental problems...yeah that happens when you fry your brain with drugs lady!!!!! oh did i mention she is in her 40's with the brain of a 16 year old. Sunday was nice we spent it with my family but we were all sick. Riley made out like a bandit. I think my mom cleared out Toys R Us. I told her next year we need to coordinate because she needs to not buy more than we do. Yesterday we just stayed home and had mounds and mounds of laundry to do. More laundry tonight. Oh what about a knitting update you ask? Well I thought I would actually get to knit something for myself now but my dear husband reminded me that I promised him a hat after I was done with christmas projects so that is what I am working on now.

No comments: