Friday, January 13, 2006

A bit about me

I thought hey blog land really doesn't know much about me other than my very random 100 things. Here is me in a nutshell now. I am 27...will be 28 this summer. Married for almost 4 years. I have two children Riley is 2 1/2 and Jake is 6 months old. I work FT for a printing company as a graphic designer/desktop publisher. In my free time I try to spend as much time as I can with the hubby and kids I meet my friends (whom I have met through La Leche League and my church mom's group and one really good college buddy) and we do SNBs. I have two dogs (black lab mixes) I also have my 10 year high school reunion this summer so I am on my way to loose 50 pounds by this summer. YEAH RIGHT! LOL actually I have lost 50 already since Jake was born. That is me in a nutshell right now :)

No comments: