Friday, January 20, 2006

I see that blanket tags for Memes are going out so I thought it would be fun to participate. I saw that Erin tagged everone :) I don't totally get what Memes are but I assume blanket tags mean I can participate. Four Jobs You Have Had in Your Life 1. Graphic Designer for Trinity Lutheran College 2. Super duper fun job at Linnea Design. This is the best company EVER to work for. Everyone should go to their site and purchase something :) 3. Manager of a Simply Seattle store. 4. Courtesy clerk for Larry's Markets Four (random) Movies You Could Watch Over and Over 1. The Incredibles ( I have a 2 year old so I have actually watched this movie over and over again) 2. The Princess Bride 3. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 4. Narnia Four Places You Have Lived 1. Burien, WA 2. Pullman, WA go COUGS! 3. Tukwila, WA 4. Seattle, WA Four TV Shows You Love to Watch 1. Lost 2. My Name is Earl 3. The Office (possibly the funniest show ever!) 4. O.C. Four Places You Have Been on Vacation 1. Disneyland 2. Coeur d' Alene, ID (my dad grew up there) 3. BC Canada Four Websites You Visit Almost Daily 1. Knitty 2. Email 3. Rose-Kim Knits 4. Google Four of Your Favorite Foods 1. Phad Thai 2. Chocolate Chip Cookies 3. Ice Cream, Vanilla Bean (can't have any because my nursling is allergic to dairy! waaahhhh!) 4. Anything from a Thai restaurant. Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now 1. At home with my children and husband. 2. On a nice warm beach toes in the sand. 3. SNB with my friends 4. Crafting with my mom Four People You're Going to Tag I guess I will keep the blanket theme going :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aw, you visit me daily? That's so sweet! I'm honored.