Monday, February 06, 2006

Odessa...revisited

So I finished Odessa this weekend. It is a beautiful hat but I need to frog it. At least down to the decrease section. When I put it on my head it just doesn't feel long enough. It looks like how it is supposed to look almost covering the ear but I don't like the way it feels on me. I am not looking forward to frogging it : ( But in the end I will be happy. In other news I have a job interview tomorrow. I am a little excited. I am not sure if I want to go to this new company. Really I just want to get out of the company I work for. They are going through some bad times financially and I don't think I want to hang out through all of that. Last week a gal I work with couldn't cash her freaking paycheck....that is bad.

1 comment:

Christin said...

I can't wait to see your Odessa! I love the pattern and I really like the color of the yarn you chose. Must make one for myself before next winter.