Saturday, May 20, 2006

Cute Baby shot and progress

First the cute baby shot of the day.

Jake is getting so big (well he started out that way). He is now pulling himself up to a standing position. I love that I now get to stay home in the am with the kids. I am pretty tired because I am now working late but it is great to stay home with them. And we have extra money! We have paid off so many bills this month it feels so good!

Now for progress.

I joined the Bazaar Sock KAL with sew.crafty (see sidebar). I cast on earlier this week with the provisional method called for in the pattern and for some reason mine was just coming out all loose and when I did the short row toe and went to pick up those provisional stitches they were all loose and holey and looked like crapola extremo! So I started over. Tried fumbling with it again then just decided on a crocet cast on and I am MUCH happier with the result. Below is where I was yesterday. I am now nearing the end of the toe and I will be picking up my stitches soon.

1 comment:

Secret Pal said...

Jake is beautiful! And he looks like such a happy boy.