Monday, May 29, 2006

First my amazing purchase. We had a nice weekend at my parent's property near Allyn, WA and of course I had to visit the Allyn Knit Shop and I have to say again. YOU MUST GO! If you are over that way check it out. They have a wonderful selection of yarns, the largest sock selection I have seen to date, and amazingly great prices!

So I picked up yarn and needles to cast on for Ried from the latest issue of Knitty. First I have to say for those of you who are single knitters please just be happy that you don't have a husband/partner/boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever complaining about every freaking yarn/knitting purchase you make! Look at that purchase guess how much it cost? guess! UNDER 40 FREAKING DOLLARS!!!!! Am I nuts or is that a great buy? Why then was my husband complaining about this purchase? This is 6 skeins of discontinued fine cotton. All the lady had to say was discontinued and I snatched them up! Then of course there is a cute picture of me and Mr. Jake.

1 comment:

Secret Pal said...

Great looking yarn! It will look wonderful as that sweater.
You and Jake look so cute. He is adorable!