Saturday, May 06, 2006

What I've been doing.

I have a few FOs to post. A pair of socks that I knit up for Riley last week. I took the mata hari sock pattern and changed it for a toddler sizing and used a piquot cast on. Super duper cute and made from some very soft and very reasonable acrylic that I got at my LYS. The next is a pair of socks that I am knitting up for my mom for mother's day. The Dublin Bay socks. I found some Wildefoote sock yarn at the Allyn Knit shop. LOVE THIS YARN! And for $5.50 a skein what a deal! I have decided to do the heels and toes in a different colorway. I think she will like them....now I just need to finish them in time.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Very cute Mata Hari socks, love knitting socks for little ones so quick, no chance of getting 2nd sock syndrome.