Thursday, June 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!!!!

28 years ago I was born.

and.............

I have THE BEST freaking husband ever! Look just look at what he got me!

First I have been wanting this for a very long time and second I am still in shock that he went out and bought this for me knowing how much it cost. I thought for sure this would have to be an underground purchase but no! Not to mention he used his purchase on a punch card as well to go to future free purchases!

And! He went shopping with both of our children by himself and went to three places before he found one. What a trooper!

And yes it is late and I am tearing apart my daughter's drawing corner so I can wind each and every ball and piece of yarn that I own.

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Happy birthday and congrats! Yes, a swift is addicting....I'll mail you some yarn if you need more to pull into balls.