Friday, June 30, 2006

Yay Secret Pal!!!!!!!!!

Oh.....my.....gosh.......

What a great gift! This sock yarn is absolutely beautiful and I have been wanting this book for a very long time and I LOVE LOVE LOVED Wicked and can't wait to read this book! And peanut butter and chocolate and hershey's kisses...oh my :0)

You are a very good gift giver I love everything! Also you have wonderful timing it came on my birthday!

Thank you so much! Even though I already have enough projects on the sticks I am going to dive into this book and start some socks today

2 comments:

kim said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one!

(Well, with a surprise gift like that, how could it not be?)

Secret Pal said...

I'm glad you got your gift on your birthday. Yay for the USPS and their perfect timing.

I too loved Wicked, and Step Sister was a great read. Hope you enjoy.