Saturday, July 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to the kids!

We held a joint birthday party for my kidlets today. Riley will be 3 on the 9th and Jake will be one on the 15th.

Jake had a great time digging into his cake. Needless to say daddy hosed him down afterward.

And of course Riley was the princess of the day. She was rather bossy to everyone but within reason :)

The kids got a lot of great gifts. Lots of clothes. Very noisy toys from uncle Keith and some great knitted gifts as well. Mommy had fun playing with the gifts after the party hehe!

Now I am pooped. It was sooooo hot here today. Alas I cannot sleep so I am going to work on Ried some more. I really really want to finish it soon!

1 comment:

Secret Pal said...

How cute is that?! I think kids covered in icing are adorable. I'll probably change my mind when I have kids and have to clean them up, but for now I love it.