Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stich and Pitch Night

Had a good time at Mariner's stitch and pitch. Sat with my local SNB group and drug the hubby along. I think it is really ironic that we were playing the Toronto blue jays where Stephanie Pearl McPhee is from. Just a weird coinkidink. The Mariners lost horribly but I made more progress on my baby sweater.

Corey you have WAY too much faith in me LOL!!!!!!! Actually I am having a lot of fun knitting it and learning a lot along the way. I finished the back and started one of the front sides but I started with too many stitches because my math was off and started over. Not a big deal I love working with this yarn!

In other news. We took Riley our 3 year old to the doctor today. I thought she had fractured her arm thankfully she did not. She just had a minor dislocation of her elbow. So the doctor sat her on my lap and popped it back in. I heard it too! EWWWWWWWWW

I guess last night while we were at the game she got a little rowdy at grandma's house. This stuff happens and the doc said he sees it all the time. She was fine withing minutes of him fixing her up.

No comments: