Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I want to be one of those knitters

I want to be one of these. I want to get projects finished. This is my goal. Now that I am coming into Christmas knitting time it will give me the push to want to get projects finished. I want to find a pattern and knit it and go onto the next project not dip into my stash and find UFOs all over the place then end up ripping them out because I don't want that project anymore. I want to finish one sock and then start the next not something else. Sigh! Back to work.....I am bored.

3 comments:

pseudobunny said...

THE BOX CAME TO MY HOUSE AND IT IS SOOOOOO GREAT!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!
I think we are really on the same wavelength!
I cant thank you enough for all the little gifties!
THANK YOU!!!!
and i still cant post fotos..thpppt
hope work gets better
aloha
rachel

pseudobunny said...

Ack!
I just read about Jakes birth!
THPT on that dr.
I was preeclamptic and they wheeled me into the csection room ..Man, I pushed the whole damn time! PUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH
hee hee
they were threatening me and i just was not gonna let them do it...no way..and i bled real bad afterwards..i must of popped something pushing so hard! hahhahahah funny to think about now!
hahaahh
and they made me drink SO much water cause my cather bag was all dry but really it was a kink in the tubing...hahahahahahhahahahha
so funny now, but man, not funny that day.
maybe more than the suck that preeclampsia is - is having a cathater.
and having the nurses say ' no of course you can take a shower with a catheter...'
me: oh really? have you tried? then dont tell me i can...oh i was fierce that day...

barely remember it all. preeclampsia SUCKS. badly. and even worse is i had no idea about how truly gnarly it is until afterwards. and i try and tell people and no one gets it unless they are nurses/midwives/ob's or have been the mother.
ack.
whoa.
sorry.
all caffiened and no where to go. must knit.
ciao!

Secret Pal said...

It's time for Christmas knitting already? No!!!

Your last gift and the big reveal will be making their way to you this week! I've had such a blast doing SP.