Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm on the wagon

Yes I am addicted to warshcloths! And yes I am doing THE CLOTH. But actually I found the pattern online here. It is a great pattern. Totally mindless. I am making this one for my spoilee. I am going to make her a set. Two like this and then two with reversed colors. It is made from Paton's cotton but it is textured a bit. It is a really nice and soft cloth. I spent some more of my money this weekend. I will have to post a picture later. I have $4 left from my 40. Not that big of a deal I guess. I think I have made pretty good buys so far. And I have more than enough yarn to work with......embarrasingly. I think I am going to make some cute DK socks from my rowan. Maybe cables? I am thinking of doing them toe up as well. And of course picture of my men. How cute! This is how they were when Riley and I came back from my LYS and a few yard sales over the weekend.

1 comment:

Secret Pal said...

Yay for dishcloths! That's a very pretty one. You have a lucky spoilee!