Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Let the Kool-Aid Flow!


I had some more fun with Kool-Aid tonight. I re-dyed some yarn I had done about a year ago. I really didn't feel like I covered the yarn enough so this time I did a lot of red. I think it will be really nice when knitted up. It is the longer skein hanging up. Then the shorter skein with the blue is from the other night. Sorry my laundry area is super small and it is very hard to get a good picture back there.



Here is the Knit Picks yarn I dyed the other night on my swift. At this point I was still unsure if I liked it fully. I haven't been too too hip on veregated yarns and I was trying for a self striping yarn and I don't think I did it right.


Oh but look how great it looks wound into a ball! Beautiful. I have just the person in mind who will get wonderful socks.

And I am so excited that I uploaded pictures through blogger! Ok off to find a sock pattern for this lovely yarn!

3 comments:

AngeliasKnitting said...

Beautiful colors - isn't it fun dyeing your own yarn?!?

GamecockDoc said...

It looks so pretty wound. Can't wait to see how it knits up!

No point in posting annymously anymore, since you found me!

pseudobunny said...

That yarn is awesome!
Also, I just had to completely (and still am) reorganize my yarn stash area because of all the cool booty I have acquired from you!
Thanks again Sarah for being such an incredible spoiler!