Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Oh My!

We went to the Mariners game last night. What a great game! It was pretty normal until the 8th tied one to one. Then it went to the 10th inning and the devil rays load the bases with Mariners then Big Ritchie his the grand salami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so loud and so much fun! I brought my knitting. I am working on a top secret project for baby trout. Some people know about it but I can't blog about it! ack! This will be the most awesome thing I have knitted thus far in my short (2 yearsish) career in knitting. It will test my patience and skill as a knitter. And I SO want to post about it!. I am having a good time with it though I have to say. So at the game there were some teenagers sitting behind me and the girl asked what I was knitting. I showed her and she seemed really interested and said she didn't knit but maybe I sparked her interest. Oh and the woman sitting next to us was nursing a baby who was over the 6 month mark! YES! Her boy looked almost 1. He was so cute!

1 comment:

lynnm said...

Great Game! We watched Sexon it the grand slam on tv as I was knitting last night.