Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pal.....you freaking rock!

I got another SP8 gift in the mail today. Ok my pal totally goes above and beyond this is too awesome. And blogger is being a bitch right now and I can't upload photos! grrrrr! Anywhoo! I got Yarn Harlot's Knitting Rules book, two skeins of of a wonderful lavender rowan cashsoft ( I LOVE THIS YARN!) a cute ladybug bookmark and the freaking funniest card. On the front there is a bagpipe with the horn in an ashtray and it says "I think that the guy who invented the bagpipe was trying to smoke something but accidentally made music." Just my type of funny! Thanks so much pal you are awesome. Hopefully blogger will be nice later and I can post pictures.

1 comment:

Secret Pal said...

I bought that card a couple years ago and have been saving it. I crack up every time I read it. Glad you like it!

I'm working on your last gift for the big reveal. This swap has been so much fun.