Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Pictures

The Package

Of course when you get anything in the mail and you have a toddler you aren't going to ever open it yourself

And Jake just wants the camera

And the goodies in all of their glory! I actually took this picture hours later in the evening because the kids were crawling all over everything I couldn't even get a good picture. And as you can see Riley is standing.....hovering :). Ok I am going to sit down and start reading my new book!

Thanks again pal!

So in other news the stupid druggie neighbor is back. GREAT! UGH! And one of the neighbors daughters is hiding out there from someone. I know she is married. They park the car through the back yard and behind the garage every night. Fun times!

1 comment:

Secret Pal said...

Your children are adorable!