Monday, September 04, 2006

SP8 Revealed!

Muchas Gracias to my SP8 spoiler Gina She has been a great secret pal and look at this package! Just look! Riley helped me open it and she kept saying "oh.....mygosh!" over and over. As you can see I turned my back for a few and Jake already started unraveling some yarn. I just can't get over how great this package is. Can you see? 7 SKEINS!!!! all cotton. I am obsessed with cotton lately and this is amazing! Do you see the Lavender wool wash? my fave scent! and the oh so cute mini tote! With a Chibi and some super cute stitch markers inside! There was also chocolate with peanut butter! Peanut butter people! and chocolate! Ok it will take me quite a while to get over how great this package is. Thank you so much Gina this is THE BEST! You have been a great pal and I will enjoy reading your blog.

And before I get into my lengthy post I spoiled Rachel this round. It was so much fun and I will need to post the mom fiasco when I get a chance now that I am revealed. Rachel it was a hoot spoiling you! I love reading your blog. Oscar is the cutest! And now what you have all been waiting for.....cute pictures from the weekend.

DISCLAIMER!!!!! I look like shit!.......

Here is me and my mommy in front of the trailer aren't we cute?

Jake fell down. We brought him to the fire station. He had a major (in my opinion) bloody nose and his mouth was bleeding. This is the next day. He is ok. What a trooper!

This is the lake in the morning. Isn't it beautiful? We had such a great time this weekend. Playing in the lake and just doing nothing. It was a really nice end to a great summer.

1 comment:

pseudobunny said...

Sarah!
Your family is so adorable!
It was such a hoot being spoiled by you!
I have been so lazy now that SP8 is over and I have all this stuff I need to make and phew!
I wish we could all go to that lake!
...really, you were the best!
Mahalo.