Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I know you have seen this

1. FIRST NAME? Sarah

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes Abraham's wife Sarah. She was my bio dad's favorite Bible character. He liked how strong of a woman she was.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Recently Not sure exactly when.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not really.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? of course!

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is it baby.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I am not cereal biased. I go for cereal with lots of bran and I like crunchy and if it has nuts and dried fruit even better.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically enduring pain yes I think I am strong. Mentally I think I am very weak although I have been told I am strong for the things I have recently been through.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla Bean.

14. SHOE SIZE? 8.5.

5. RED OR PINK? Love red love pink?

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight. I hate how large I have gotten over the past 8 years.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I am surrounded by a lot of loved ones and good friends.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White cotton undershirt, striped button up long sleeved stretch cotton top and jeans and black shoes.

19. LAST THING YOU ATE? We are having a potluck at work today the last thing I put in my mouth was pie and ice cream.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Elton John on the radio.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Bright Orange.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? lavender, vanilla, babies.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband.

24. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? She's got a great blog affiknitty.

26. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Cherry Coke, alcohol I love smooth beer.

27. FAVORITE SPORT? Love playing soccer, love watching baseball.

28. EYE COLOR? Hazel.

29. HAT SIZE? don't know

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No I have reading glasses I should be wearing right now.

31. FAVORITE FOOD? I love all food. See the question about what I dislike about myself.

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall.

34. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.

35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything.

36. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I have a pile of EZ books to go through, Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister and Knitting Rules.

37. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? blue.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Heroes and Friday night lights

39. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My children.

40. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles

40 (a). JOHN, PAUL, GEORGE, OR RINGO? John

40(b). RUBBER SOUL OR REVOLVER? Rubber Soul.

41. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico

42. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Knitting, Graphic Design.

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Seattle, WA.

44. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Technically I copied it from Affiknitty's blog but I have seen this floating around for some time.

No comments: