Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Poor Cold Head!

My hubby is complaining that in this 25 degree weather we are having that his poor bald head (by his own choice) is very very cold. He has been wanting a double knit hat for quite a while. He only likes black and grey....boooooring!!!! And thinks fair isle which I am loving right now is too "girly".

So I am thinking I will do a simple ribbed hat with a provisional cast on so I can pick up those stitches again and then knit grey on the inside for a reversable double knit hat.....sound ok?

If anyone has any very masculine fair isle hat ideas please pass them my way.

2 comments:

trinjoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
trinjoy said...

Even though I don't feel remotely qualified to comment on a knitting blog, I must say that you pick the greatest projects. I'm always jealous of your lucky family! Plus I enjoy seeing your photos posted.