Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A purchase for the holiday....

yeah that's it...that is what I will tell my husband.

I purchased this pattern today. I have been in love with it ever since my first visit to a yarn store when I was a brand new knitter.

I am going to knit one up for Riley when the Christmas knitting is finished. I think before I start my Telemark sweater I want one more small scale sweater steeking project. I was also thinking of converting this sweater into a cardigan which is what I would like to do to Telemark as well. Well everyone have a great Turkey Day. I am at work and can't wait to get home for my long weekend. My husband and I are going to brave the shopping traffic on friday. Our goal is to get all of our christmas shopping for our family and our children done on friday. Wish us luck!

No comments: