Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I have been tagged

For now some fun. Still no internet at home. I will post pictures of the major storm we survived when I am up at home.

Here is a Meme Lyn tagged me with.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”Six weird things about me: 1. I never snored until after I was pregnant with my daughter now I guess I snore all the time....fun!

2. I have a knee that will dislocate....often.

3. I am severely afraid of being trapped in an elevator. I get a mini panic attack every time I enter one.

4. I am very anal about customer service ever since being a retail store manager. When I am being helped anywhere I will internally critique the person helping me.

5. I am one of three redheads in a family of blonde people. (extended family)

6. I am completely obsessed with The Sopranos. I watched seasons 1-the first part of 6 in a matter of months and I have dreams about the characters in this show. My husband says I have a "hard on" for this show. I can't wait for the rest of season 6. I actually embarrassingly obsess over the show. I'm tagging- Rachel, Gina, Karen, Kim, Knitting RN and Affectioknit

No comments: