Friday, December 29, 2006

Wired

I got an iPod shuffle! I had been wanting one for a while just to listen to podcasts. Seriously there are only knitting podcasts on it right now. I don't think I will ever put music on it.

My husband and I also joined a gym. I had my first workout with a trainer the other day and I hurt. This is good. He asked me what my goals were and I answered "ummm to not be a fat ass anymore"

Seriously that is my goal. I really want to loose 80 pounds in the course of the next year. I am hoping at least 20 pounds in the next 3 months. I love our gym. If you are familiar with the Burien area we joined the Highline Athletic Club. I would highly recommend it. The facilities are great and the staff is very friendly. It isn't a meat market gym either which I love. It is more expensive than most but I think well worth it. And you get 3 complimentary trainer sessions when you sign up. OK enough of my plug. Go Join!

Now if I could just figure out how to knit while I am working out.

I hear that people are loving my knitted gifts. My 8 year old nephew has been showing off his skull cap to everyone and getting lots of compliments on it. My grandparents love their knitted gifts as well.

No comments: