Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Birth.....

In the next month I will be starting my in home business Sarah Brown Design.

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy. My husband has been very supportive and is my "business manager" ;). Next week we get the licenses and I already have a few clients. The goal is hopefully in 5 years he will be able to quit his job and be my full time sales rep.

For the past few years I have been doing design work for trade but never really got very serious. The company that I am employed with is selling to a larger company and I just DO NOT feel very secure hence the push.

So over the weekend I am going to convert our computer corner (literally) into my new home office. I am also going to be making and selling hand made goods however my sewing area is in the bedroom. I am thinking the computer and sewing should be together but I don't think there is room. I will post pictures this weekend of my progress.

No comments: