Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Good Day

I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I hate my boss!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Tell us how you REALLY feel! I know he's evil. Where's my happy friend? I don't take grumpies to The Yarn Gallery!

pseudobunny said...

hey sarah?
do you hate your boss?
just wonderin'

trinjoy said...

I'm sorry to hear. :)

So, dish! Anyone I know? Guessing not, but gotta check. I am really glad to no longer have a boss. Though as of last night, my husband isn't any more likable.