Monday, February 05, 2007

I really am an Enviornmentalist

But I hated this tree! Warning picture heavy post.

We had a VERY large tree cut down in our front yard on Friday (Happy Birthday HUBBY!)

The last picture is really dark I will need to post one when we have all of the rounds cleaned up in our front yard. I cannot tell you how much more light is in our house now. Of course that is not the reason we had it cut but it is a nice perk.

And now for confessions.

Hi my name is Sarah and I am a cast-on slut. It has been well over a month since my last FO. Since this FO I have bought close to 10 skeins of yarn. I am trying very hard to post another FO. You can see the progress of my weekend progress below.


Do you like the crappy nail polish and the burn mark on my left hand? Don't touch the stove element it hurts. I am making this hat from the Lion Wool. I actually like it. For the most part it is spun up very nicely. I found a little spin mistake in the white but I just pulled that part of the yarn out and then kept knitting. For the price I would definitely buy it again. Probably over the Cascade 220 variety.

And for your viewing pleasure a cute picture of my dog dozing on the couch this morning.

1 comment:

Sachi said...

Doood... you soooo need to teach me colorwork. And I love your doggy!!