Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Come on Kids! You know how it goes!

I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss!I hate my boss!I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss! I hate my boss!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Really Sarah, tell us how you really feel...