Wednesday, April 11, 2007

#6 Quidditch Sweater


FINISHED!!!!!! yes!!!!

I did the collar three times this weekend to get it right. First time WAY too big, second well you can guess WAY too small and third just right.

And of course Riley says "This sweater is itchy, I need to get the pokeys off"

Noooooooooooooooooo! Please tell me my child is NOT allergic to wool! What the hell! This is a knitters nightmare right? I of course am in denial and told her that it wasn't itchy :) Oh and when I first put it on her she said "Where is the vadge!" Good obervation honey. Well the "vadge" that mommy bought would take up your whole little chest honey.

OK Riley wants to sign her name here we go

nhhyii yiyijjijh iihhikhhkthkhhkhhhhhhhkhkykhhkhkhkhhkhkkkhhkhkkkhkkkkkkhkkyhkkykkkhkhkhkkkkhkkhhk

2 comments:

GamecockDoc said...

Love the sweater! Maybe a nice bath with wool wash or conditioner will soften it up some.

Carrie said...

Cute! I can't wait for my 2 year old to be interested in HP. Hurry up, youngun'!