Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Loot

Had a great time yesterday. I did meet up with Karen and Sachi and we ran into (or I saw and then stalked and introduced myself to) Erin.

Here is what I got! I actually suprisingly didn't spend all my money. I thought I would save some for the LYS tour next month.


Chasing Rainbows Superwash Merino Sock yarn from Crown Mountain Farms in Mary's colorway. I highly recommend checking this shop out. They have very nice items and LOTS o Fiber. Oh I also got a free sock pattern with my purchase. I am not sure if it was just for buying this weekend but who cares free is free.


Fly Dyed Monarch Super soft, super twist, super wash sport weight merino yarn in redwood

and Roses from Angora Valley Fibers


A great basket for my trinkets from Pastiche, Inc.


A matte silver tatting shuttle from Lacis.


And some very cute yarn tamers from Knitters Anonymous. If you see this booth anywhere please go visit this gal. She is very nice, funny and witty and worth your time.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hehe! I wasn't freaked out at all, actually excited! :) It's amazing what the internets can do nowadays. :) Maybe I'll get to stalk you at OFFF! ;)