Thursday, May 10, 2007

#6 Fixation socks and yes I am alive


I finished my first pair of socks made from Cascade Fixation. I have stayed away from this yarn before because #1 the skeins never looked like enough to make socks and #2 I was just scared of it. But I....LOVE...THESE....SOCKS!

In an effort to bust through my sock stash I am now trying to focus more of my knitting on socks. I also have another pair on the needles. Some Lorna's Laces sassy stripes in a bright pink and orangy colorway.


This is also another major project I have been working on for Miss Riley. I wanted to have it done before summer but that doesn't look likely. I try to do at least a few rows on it when I am sitting in my recliner.

In other non knitting news I have been immensely busy at home freelancing. My secret project person you know who you are and I have not forgotten about you. I am working and sorry I am not done yet! :(

2 comments:

Sachi said...

OMG, gorgeous, lovely, wonderful!!! I'm soooo going to use you as my fair isle coach.

Quail Hill Knits said...

What a beautiful colorway for the ladybug sweater. It is going to be awfully cute when it is done.