Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Well Deserved FO

Well..... my iMac decided to die today. The iMac that is my main source of income right now. The iMac that I do all of my freelance work on. So in the end I had to erase the hard drive and reinstall my very old OS software and now I am installing all of my software ALL OVER AGAIN. Seems simple right? No. My install disk was for OS 10.1 or something stupid like that and so now I am hanging out on the apple download page getting the OS updates one by one by one and installing them then restarting and going back again. If there is an easier way to do it I have no clue.

Anywhoooo. In my frustration today I had to walk away from my computer for a bit and finished a pair of socks.

These are Eleanor socks from the Socktopia site.
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill: Have to say I love this yarn. I will have to see how it washes up I have heard some complaints but I bought it anyway. It is soft and comfy.
Modifications: I used a US #3 needle

1 comment:

thebrownsheep said...

Oh no! I thought Macs were immortal?! How awful--hope you can recover your work :(