Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dying Adventure

So today I am dying.


Ok my camera sucks I dropped it again I need a new one but I wanted you to get an idea of the color. This is such an amazing blue. I am thinking I will overdye this with a purple hue.


This orange is some dye I had used before and ended up very neon so I watered it down and it turned out so perfectly. I am thinking of overdying this one in a a rose color.

I also have a light green my favorite color that I did not photograph that I think is just perfect and needs no overdying. And I also dyed over a very very ugly first attempt at self striping.

Here's hoping I can talk my husband into a new camera purchase. I saw some nice camereas at costco. (wink wink paul).

On the knitting front I do have a lot of FOs that aren't worth photographing with a crappy camera. I have a friend that just had a baby girl and another friend who is expecting a boy any day now and they are both cloth diapering so I have been working on a lot of Curly Purly soakers. I am on my 4th now. staying home full time does offer more knitting time.....lovely.

No comments: