Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What Have I Been Up To?

Well I have been casting on for more projects than I need to that is for sure.


These calla costers I did over the weekend. I got the pattern from the purl bee.


Here is my progress on a bag pattern I got on my LYS tour a few months ago. It is all crochet so I am practicing more. I can't wait to finish it and use it at our local produce stands.


My progress on the Quinn bag. I notice I have been working on more cabling project. I love cabling. I have been doing the cable without a cable needle technique which is much easier for me. The yarn on this bag is gorgeous 2 ply light aran handspun from sachi.


This is my progress from just yesterday. I am so proud of myself. A trellis sweater in the works for a friends baby yet to be born. I am hoping to finish at least a front if not both today. This is done in my new favorite Peaches & Creme by the pound cone found at Wal-Mart for under $7. I think all my baby sweaters will be made in this now.


And my travel project for when I am out are these twin rib socks. I had actually gotten one worked on and was on the gussett when I decided it was too short so I am working toe up now so it should fit much better. Lorna's Laces envy....yum!

We also went to my great grandmother's 100th birthday party / family reunion in Port Angeles which was soooooo much fun! I have pictures but I am getting more from family so that will be a later post.

3 comments:

pseudobunny said...

That Trellis is the best to knit. So easy and the rewards are the best. Aloha!

pseudobunny said...

P.S. I love your new logo.

pseudobunny said...

No OFFF for me.
sigh.
just studies.
oui?
au revoir...