Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wow! Long time no post.

I have been working on a lot of projects as you can see below.

I am getting a stash of stuff together to sell at xmas bazaars this year. That is taking time of course.

I have been knitting. I still need to post a trellis picture. I finished the best fitting socks ever and I am working on an aran pullover now that needs to be finished by saturday for my cousin's baby shower.

Other than that I have been still freelancing from home. My mom's group started up again last month and being involved in that again after being gone almost 2 years is refreshing. Just being a stay at home mom. I also joined the Fly Lady list to get my home more organized.

So I guess you could say busy but staying at home never really "feels" busy. Maybe next year when Riley starts school. Ok more pictures to come.

No comments: