Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Destash Sale Right Here

Ok here goes. I am just going to add to this post as I take pictures so check back later if you don't see anything you like right now.
Non-smoking home with dogs. Email me at soccerchic21@yahoo.com if you are interested or comment. NOTE: Paypal address is different. Do not send Paypal payments to the previous email. Email me and I will give it to you.

Prices Include Shipping


Opal Sock yarn 425m Color 1610 Lot 7
$17


South West Trading Company Bamboo, 100% Bamboo Yarn, Hand Wash, color parrot, 250 yds 5sts/inch #6
$6


NuMei Chenille Colors, Color Placid Blue Acrylic 112yds each, 4sts/inch #8, handwash warm, shape, lay flat to dry. I have 3 cakes of this.
$7


NuMei Chenille Colors, Color Olive Acrylic 112yds each, 4sts/inch #8, handwash warm, shape, lay flat to dry. I have 4 cakes of this.
$9


2lb Cone from stephen spinning co lot S-500 It also says 2/17 Orlon. The fire test confirms that this is synthetic. Lace weight 2ply
15


Orange Roving Wool 56s Top 6 oz
$12


1.25 lb What appears to be a wool nylon blend lace weight bumpy yarn, From Danville Yarn
$8


Heilo 100% Pure New Norwegian Wool 100 meters handwash dry flat color 3172 lot 0971
$8 for both


Heilo 100% Pure New Norwegian Wool 100 meters handwash dry flat color 3918 lot 0594
$8 for both

3 comments:

Mariah said...

I emailed you about the cotton fine.
Mariah

pseudobunny said...

hollee crap
and what the hell is a fire test...i am sooo googling that right now.
xo
rachel

cedar said...

I am interested in the four ply lace weight, but am off to town this moment, will contact when I return tonight...but I want it...thanks