Wednesday, February 27, 2008

R.I.P. Rick Novito

Rick has left this world today and passed on to something much more wonderful than anything here on earth. He will be greatly missed and his music and life will be remembered forever. Please pray for his very large supporting family and friends. Rick has touched countless people in his life through his kindness, humble spirit and of course his absolute talent as a guitarist.

Edited To Add:

Services for Rick are on Thursday, March 6th at 4:00pm, Holy Rosary Church, West Seattle. Reception will follow in Lanagan Gym across the street.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

took care of Rick, ,was glad to see all of his freinds and family with him when he passed,he was blessed

Anonymous said...

Rick was a spectacular individual. Easily one of the nicest people I've ever met. Rick has been a spectacular guitarist for more than 40 years, when were all trying to figure new guitar theory out, Rick had mastered it years ago, but was always completely modest about his huge talent. A bright light of a musician and a human being has gone out. The world is indeed a sadder place.

Anonymous said...

I can only echo what has already been said. Rick was one of the nicest people I have ever met in the music industry. He took time to acknowledge those around him. It saddens me to have not been able to go and say good bye. I have been searching for more information on services. My heart aches for his whole family. Never have I seen so much love and support at shows as the Novito family provided at every show Rick preformed at. I am going to miss you my friend. Thank You for sharing your gifts and talents with everyone.

Anonymous said...

Services for Rick are on Thursdey, 3/6 at 4:00, Holy Rosary Church, West Seattle. Reception will follow in Lanagan Gym across the street. I love Rick an words cannot describe how much I miss him.