Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tagged!

Pam has tagged me! The rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

Ok lets see if I can even think of 6 random things about myself that are even mildly interesting.

1) I am distantly related to Mark Twain through marriage to some cousin of some sort through my Great Grandmother on my mother's side.

2) I ALWAYS put ketchup on my mac n cheese. I can't have it any other way.

3) Speaking of cheese.... I also put a slice of cheese in my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Not sure how I came up with this or how long I have been doing it but it tastes good.

4) I breastfed my daughter until after she was 4.

5) I used to flash random people ALL THE TIME! This was of course in my MUCH thinner pre-baby body.

6) I used to have my navel, eyebrow, nipple and tounge pierced in that order (not all in one day it was over the course of a few years)

So now I need to tag three people..... 1) Carrie 2) Erin
3) Rachel

Have fun gals!

1 comment:

pseudobunny said...

See what happens when you tag people? IT SNOWS.
MUAAAHHAHHAHAHAH.
Never do it to me again. It was painful to be that honest.
And hey - have you got the Pioneer Woman fever yet? You must check out her site.
And then I think we should move there to her farm. We could raise sheep there and make it a yarn farm.
Oh the dogs would be so happy.