Friday, April 04, 2008

BABIES! Gotta Knit for Babies!

Ok so Mariah is sadly on hold for a spell. Babies are coming! My brother's girlfriends best friend is expecting a baby and her man I have known since he was 5. He is actually my brother's good friend. Cute huh?

Sooooo they are having a boy and of course I MUST knit something for them. Here is what I have going on now.....
Vestee - No hood with long sleeves

I am also thinking, since I hear the shower is in May, that I have time to knit up a hat with earflaps and a few pairs of socks and I just LOVE the Contrast Edge Slippers. They are so fast and cute and not to mention a great stash buster!

I am going to see what Little Knits has in store for me tomorrow and maybe make a few "small" purchases. I also thought it would be cute to make Cargo for him as well. I made a pair for Jake when he was a baby as a soaker but I am thinking a soft cotton would be nice for them.

Ok off to knit for babies!

No comments: