Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finished Baby Projects

Ok so here is what I have. So the dillemma now is that I found out she really wants to get into cloth diapering and my brother's girlfriend thought that would be a better way to go. I did buy a lot of yarn for baby projects but with ALL the yarn I got my total was near $40 which is AWESOME! I like to hunt the sales fo sho! So all the sweater stuff I got I am not sure if I am going to make it and give it to her. I think I will still make the allotted projects and then just stash them for later because bro's girl and I are going in halfsies on a month of diaper service and I am doing some soakers and some snappi's and that is a decent gift right? Oh and newborn baby cashmerino hats.


Vestee Cute pattern very quick knit for an experienced knitter. I like the way it turned out. I don't think I would like this pattern with the hood or short sleeves though. I like the long sleeve/collar look.
I don't think I am going to include this in the gift package. I think I will stash this one.


Baby Cashmerino Ribbed Baby Hat. Very cute and super quick pattern. I did this yesterday.


Curly Purly Soaker. I like how this one turned out with the verigated yarn I had in my stash. I have a dark rusty orange and a forest green cascade 220 that I think I am also going to knit up in a smaller size as well.

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Those are so cute - I love the multicolor soaker...

goodkarma said...

Vestee turned out so cute, thanks for reminding me of that pattern! I agree, the long sleeves with shawl collar are my favorite combination but my girl would love the hood. She loves to wear "hats" all the time! :)

Tonya said...

Thanks for knititng my hat pattern :) (And I hope your ankle is better by now!)