Monday, April 28, 2008

Picture Laden Post

Spring is here in Seattle once again. It has my mood lifted and my camera out. Some of these pictures are from the dog park last week when we had a bit of ok weather too.


My cherry tree is blooming. Hopefully we get some cherries this year.


Here is the first honeysuckle bud. I love honeysuckle. In the summer all I want to do is sit under the cherry tree in front of the honeysuckle with some knitting and watch my kids run around and be children in our back yard.


I did get a fair amount of knitting done this weekend. Mariah's back wanted to hang out in the cherry tree. I have 3 or 4 more inches to go on the back. I want to make my sweater longer than the pattern. I don't like having my tops end right at my pant line.


Jake and his always squinting eyes when he looks up at me for a smile.


Here is Riley today. Wearing my old dress from when I was little. It is one of her favorites. I believe I wore this one in three Santa pictures and for First Communion.


We had a good time at the dog park last week. The kids and I went a few times by ourselves and a few times with daddy.


Bob. I love my dog bob. He is looking so much older now. His face keeps getting more grey.


I took this one a while ago. I need to have it framed. This is his most favorite spot in our house.


And then there is Hermione. She is such an intense dog. You can just tell by looking into her eyes. A wonderful dog for our family and the kids and keeps bob on his toes. She is also very much a momma's girl too. I can't pet Bob anymore without her nosing her way onto my lap.

Well there you have it. As you can tell I have been having a fun time playing around with Photoshop. Thanks to Pioneer woman. Oh if you haven't already PLEASE go read her love story. I think there are 32 installments but they are SO GOOD! I think she has successfully made women across America fall for her Marlboro Man husband.

Well off for now. I have a fun day of cleaning and laundry to do.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Your Mariah looks lovely - I like that color a lot. Your dogs and children look so sweet!