Friday, May 02, 2008

Despite the foot....

I have knitting progress. I am on the right front of Mariah now. So I just need to finish this section then I start on the yoke and the hood. Also did anyone see the knitty suprise? I love it! I figured since I am doing the sweater for myself thing now I had to make it! I already ordered my BFL from Little Knits. I am going in Saturday to pick it up and I think I will also get some yarn for Talia too. Such a good deal I can't pass it up and that pattern actually goes up to my size which I love.

I can't wait to see the ladies! So as far as the foot goes I am a little concerned. I noticed last night that I am not able to curl my toes down they just shake. Also there is a swollen ball of something in the arch of my foot. I am a bit irritated that while in the ER I was never checked out by a doctor. All they did was look at the x-rays and that was it. I am thinking there is more damage then just the broken piece of bone. I do have an appointment with my PCP on Monday so I am curious to see what he says.

Anyway I am totally BORED! I know this is a perfect time to do my favorite hobby but I wish I could do more. I have some sewing that I was going to get done before a baby shower on sunday. I have never sewed with my left foot though. We'll see........

No comments: