Thursday, May 08, 2008

Poor Tummies

My poor dogs. They were so gassy last night. I mean TMI but it was so bad that I was near throwing up. After discussing whether or not we were all going to die from the fumes my husband and I realized that we had BOTH been feeding them all week in the morning. Poor things and sweet hubby. Normally feeding the dogs is "my chore" as soon as I get up that is one of the first things that I do. Well, since the foot injury my husband had been feeding the dogs for me but neglected to let me know. I'll forgive him for that one. Look at their poor swollen tummies!



I know this picture with bob looks like a mess. Well it is but it isn't. See we had washed the dog bed covers and put them down to get other laundry and bob couldn't wait to lay on them.

Have I mentioned that I am going freaking cabin fever crazy over here! Well... I am. I have been up too much the past few days too and my foot just aches all day. There is one positive aspect to all this... a lot of knitting gets done. I feel that I am now in the home stretch on Mariah. The other day I finished all the separate elements and joined them. I am now working on the yoke. The pattern also calls for finishing at the end (sewing arm and side seams), but l needed to see more progress so I did that as well. Plus I wanted to try it on.

To add to everything Riley hasn't been feeling well the past few days. At least she has bob to keep her comfortable.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

That Mariah is so pretty - hope you're all feeling better soon.