Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The View From My Office

On one side I see this.

On the other side I see this. Actually as I type Hermione is edging... no wait pushing her way onto my lap so I can't see my lap top or type! The face licking of course starts as well.

Another event that happens commonly in our house is the fact that Jake can fall asleep anywhere! He has always been this way and I have no clue how he does it.

And some fun news! I purchased and received an Ashford skein winder and 6 kilos of 2 ply fingering weight merino! A dying we will go! I can't wait. I am thinking of a floral theme. Naming each dye lot after a flower. I have also added jewelry to my repertoire. I just posted some items at the shop.

I have to wait to dye until at least Monday. I have so much to do around the house in preparation for the holiday weekend. Our house is in such a disarray with my foot being injured and finally I feel up to doing more around the house and getting things done and let me tell you my list is loooooong!

Speaking of I should do the dishes!

No comments: