Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Riley is 5!

I am honestly shocked. I can't believe that my baby, my first born is 5 years old. Where does the time go? Last night when I was looking for a baby photo to post here today I kept tearing up as I was looking through the first few months of her life captured in film. Then moving onto her first year and beyond. Watching her grow on my computer screen. It is so amazing that one egg and one sperm can make such a beautiful human being. She is so smart, inquisitive, emotional, beautiful.... of course I could go on and on. It amazes me that this....

(Riley just a few weeks old.)


Gets to this in a seemingly short period of time.

(Riley today on her 5th birthday.)


Always on Rileys birthday I mentally relive where I was in my labor at this moment in time. I am just in awe today. 5! I really can't believe it. Kindergarten people! Amazing truely amazing.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy birthday Riley! I can't believe how much she looks like her baby photo. I'm always surprised when people end up looking like themselves as babies. I know that sounds stupid but babies just always look like babies to me. Ah well. She's beautiful :) Congrats on surviving!